2015-2020 / Nabors Industries
• Creative specialized in working with clients from concept to production and execution of projects.
I was responsible for developing a new corporate identity and executing guidelines and templates for employees. I developed executive presentations and provided design support for several legal documents including annual reports, sustainability reports and corporate proxies. I worked on both Mac and PC platforms developing designs for tradeshows, events, products, print and web/social media. Our team worked extensively on updating the office SharePoint for corporate file sharing and utilized OneDrive to synchronize our projects and activities. Additionally, I was art director on several corporate videos and animations.
2008-2015 / LyondellBasell Industries
• Specialized in creating graphic design and marketing solutions with the Communications/Public Relations department. Projects and responsibilities include the design of print collateral (multilingual sales brochures, Annual Reports, posters, etc.), online web graphics (intranet and internet designs, e-cards, etc), video broadcast, and event planning. Additionally, I oversaw the development of the new corporate identity and insured the proper application to existing materials.
2005-2008 / ACO Design, Inc. President / Owner
• Specialized in providing graphic design and marketing solutions to corporate clients including Merrick Systems, Aclaro Softworks, Spark Energy, Pierpont Communications, N’Chic, Boot’s n Coot’s and Additech. Services included developing advertisements, corporate branding, design of product peripherals and graphic presentation material.
1995-2008 / A.D.Vision, Inc.
Director of Creative Development
• Produced and directed ADV’s first animated feature, “Lady Death: The Motion Picture”. Responsibilities included acquiring license for the intellectual property, working closely with clients to ensure quality control, and managing small staff of in-house and freelance artists. · Produced the animated feature, “SIN: The Movie”. Responsibilities included coordinating materials with overseas offices, designing Internet sites, creating content, press kits, marketing, advertising, and overall creative direction. · Coordinated the production of new products including model kits, T-shirts, stickers and other promotional items for specific projects.
• Managed and trained a highly creative staff to develop layouts, artwork and finished illustrations for corporate needs, utilizing a variety of computer software programs and electronic pre-press equipment. · Consulted with customers and cultivated a highly creative working environment. · Responsible for implementing corporate identity into company sellsheets, collateral materials, and product website design.
• Developed and designed specific graphic solutions in response to company needs, including corporate identities, company profiles, catalogs and business cards. · Extensive experience with DVD production and menu design. · Widespread knowledge of packaging designs for both national and international sales, including VHS, CD, DVD and specialized, custom packaging, standees and point-of-purchase displays. · Oversaw pre-press and press checks of print projects as well as T-shirt printing and gained a comprehensive knowledge of the printing industry.